Thursday 7 June 2012

Look He's My Father


Wisdom he basks, I will never achieve
Choices so wise, seem so difficult to me
Look at thee! Looking plain and thoughtless
While a thousand thoughts his umpteen minds retrieve
Sitting with a melancholy smile, he sees farther
He’s my real man, Look! He’s is my father 


In the walks of the world, he may not be much
But he is the world to me
I yearn to remember his strong touch
Held with I was, learned to walk from thee
A silent watchful protector, looks at me, power I gather
He’s the strongest man on Earth! Look! He’s my Father

I would not have sufficed to survive
His experiences helped me through
He may not teach pupils
He invisibly taught me through
He knows it all, I wish to earn him laughter
He’s an Idol! My Ideal! Look!He is my Father

No comments:

Post a Comment